Between passion and poetry, this film traces the life of winemakers who have chosen to live closer to nature. It depicts remarkably biodynamic issues.
You can activate english captions with the CC button ;-)
CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THIS SITE TO ACCESS THE ENITRE DOCUMENTARY
The biodynamic method consists of thinking about agriculture within complex agricultural organisms in the presence of animals and various cultures, in total harmony with nature. The world of wine quickly understood the stake of this agriculture. La Clef des Terroirs presents the real challenges of biodynamics in the wine world by following the work of fascinating winegrowers, whose priority is to respect the terroir in order to pass it on in its integrity to future generations.
- Pierre Masson - Biodynamie Services
- Olivier Jullien - Mas Jullien
- Jean-Guillaume Bret - Domaine de La Soufrandière
- Jean-Philippe Bret - Domaine de La Soufrandière
- Dominique Massenot - Amisol
- Thierry Germain - Domaine des Roches Neuves
- Sylvain Loichet - Domaine Sylvain Loichet
- Aubert de Villaine - Domaine de la Romanée-Conti
- Richard Leroy - Les Noëls de Montbenault
- Thibault Liger Belair - Domaine Thibault Liger Belair
- Jean-Baptiste Granier - Les Vignes Oubliées
- Renald Duvernay - Vins Duvernay
- Jasper Morris - Berry Bros & Rudd
- David Rossignol-Trapet - Domaine Rossignol-Trapet
- Nicolas Rossignol-Trapet - Domaine Rossignol-Trapet
- Frédéric Servais - Domaine des Poncetys
- Laurent Janaudy - Domaine de La Soufrandière
- Guillaume Bodin - Dahu Production
Cinema release on March 11, 2011.
DVD released May 2, 2012.
Broadcast on Ushuaïa TV in 2012 and 2013.
DVD and Blu-Ray released in English in 2014.
Grand Prize of the Festival
Health and Pleasure Wines Trophy
Santa Barbara International Film FestivalOfficial selection